Bonneville Homes Ltd is looking for a Dispatcher for its Beloeil office.
- Organizing drivers schedules;
- Give drivers directions for each trip;
- Track drivers' hours of service to ensure compliance;
- Communicate effectively with employees and clients;
- Order various permits and escorts, for Quebec and outside;
- Support client requests;
- Optimize operations during the day and manage assignment changes;
- Monitoring of problems, changes to be made and changes to operations;
- Effectively address all issues impacting customer service;
- Any other tasks related to the distribution.
- Experience in distribution;
- Knowledge of laws and regulations for non-dimensional transportation, knowledge of equipment required;
- Familiarity with Excel, Windows and Outlook;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple files at the same time and meet deadlines;
- Good leadership and ability to work under pressure;
- Be a highly organized, effective, and orderly person;
- Know how to work as a team.
Working conditions :
- Date of entry into office: as soon as possible;
- Permanent position, full time, 40 hours per week;
- Salary and other working conditions to be discussed;
- A dynamic and experienced team;
- Good working environment and team spirit.
NB: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Send your resume to Mrs Daniele Talbot at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will meet clients to design and customize their home plans. He or she will suggest solutions that meet the needs and requirements of customers. Five (5) years of experience as a designer required.
- Experience in designing and customizing house plans (essential 5 years experience)
- Experience in customer service (essential 5 years experience)
- Bilingualism: the candidate must be fluent in English and French (essential)
- Sense of responsibility
Experience with Autocad and 3D Home program will be an asset.
Full-time permanent position at Beloeil's office available as of now.
Apply in person at our Beloeil's office, apply online or send your resume to Mrs. Sylvie Miller at email@example.com